[TYPO3-mvc] Cache problem with update form

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Aug 5 17:01:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm creating an extension which allows to manage companies. Here is my
register settings:

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Pi1',
	array(
		'Company' => 'dispatch, index, show',
		'Address' => 'edit, update',
	),
	array(
		'Company' => 'show',
		'Address' => 'update',
	)
);

Now, on action 'show' I display company details. I have a link to action
Address->edit to update one of the addresses of the company. So far so
good. When I submit my new address, the address is only updated when I
clear cache in backend before showing the update form. Otherwise nothing
happens (address not updated in DB, company details show old address).

Tested while being logged-in or not (in BE). Edit feature requires a
frontend user.

Using basically Extbase from TYPO3 4.4.

Other question (but less important): what is the official way of adding
a "Cancel" button on an edit form?

Thanks
Xavier