[TYPO3-mvc] SOAP call using extbase

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Mon Apr 19 21:46:51 CEST 2010

> So are there any working implementations, etc. for SOAP request or would
> it  make sense to create a new directory "Procedure" or "ProcedureCall"
> in the extbase/Classes directory and start writing such a/an interface/s

BTW: I ended up implementing the SOAP stuff in the Controller itself. I
know this is "quick-n-dirty" but I already had implemented the SOAP API
and so didn't want to transform it into some model-stuff I do not have a
clue about. Of course the code was in a separate class.

I used the PHP native SOAP interface in WSDL mode:

http://de.php.net/manual/en/class.soapclient.php

More or less you have to create data-access classes which can get
compared to the extbase model classes, and simply handle them over to
the SoapClient class.

greets,
Bernhard