[TYPO3-mvc] Using a different template engine

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Wed Oct 7 13:57:38 CEST 2009

Hello,

Sebastian Kurfürst schrieb:
> Hey Peter,
[...]
> Yep, currently I would use the first idea - Create a subclass of
> ActionController you use for all your extensions as a basis.

Which works very fine for now but of course this way I don't have an
easy option to use another template engine on an existing extension.

In terms of independance and components it seems a valid request to be
able switch to another template engine by configuration!

Please keep this in mind, it's not very urgent but would be very nice to
have.

Greets,
Peter
--