[TYPO3-mvc] Bug in DataMap::initialize()

Thomas Waggershauser waggershauser at airware.de
Tue Oct 6 10:37:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm writing this to the list, because I'm sitting behind a firewall at
the moment without https-access to the bugtracker..

initialize uses t3lib_div::loadTCA, to load the TCA for a given table.
This does not work for me, when I'm extending the fe_users table.
t3lib_div::loadTCA() loads only the original configuration without my
extensions!

I think we should use tslib_fe::includeTCA() instead, which does the
job right.

Greetings,

Thomas

Thomas Waggershauser