[TYPO3-mvc] Getting started with ExtBase

Sebastian Gebhard s.gebhard at markenmotiv.de
Wed May 27 10:53:48 CEST 2009

Sebastian KurfŸürst schrieb:
> - First, create some pseudo-UML diagrams on a Blackboard or a sheet of
> paper

I'm at this step now. And I struggle to decide which entities of my
extension are model objects and which are value objects.

I took a look at blog_example and I do not understand why the tags are
model objects. They have no identity, once the name changes they are
something different, right?

Another issue is some naming confusion because one entity is "model" in
sense of a car model and is obviously confused with model in sense of
MVC. But that I'm gonna solve on my own ;)