[TYPO3-mvc] How to access TS config options and some other questions

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri May 22 09:24:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sebastian Kurfürst schrieb:
>> 2.) I want to have some TS config options to set a limit or overwrite
>> one of the templates. Can you point me to a function to use for that or
>> to some magic that does it for me?
> First: The limit:
>
> You have your extension configuration available in the controller as
> $this->settings.
> We are planning to hand this configuration to the View, so it will be
> available as {settings} inside the template. However, this is not yet
> implemented, but could you open a Ticket in Fluid for this? (This will
> definitely be implemented until 4.3)

...I've opened another ticket for this one :-)

>> 3.) Is there a method to add custom stylesheets or do I use
>> $GLOBALS['TSFE'] like before?
> Look at $this->response->addAdditionalHeaderData() in the contreoller :)

This works great, now my styling works, too.

I've got another question: Is it possible to use the phpunit extension
for testing my new extbase-based extension? It doesn't display my tests,
so maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks for answering all my stupid questions ;)

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog
NEUSTA GmbH - www.neusta.de