[TYPO3-mvc] How to access TS config options and some other questions

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri May 22 10:36:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

Susanne Moog schrieb:
> I've got another question: Is it possible to use the phpunit extension
> for testing my new extbase-based extension? It doesn't display my tests,
> so maybe I'm missing something.

phpunit looks case sensitive for "tests", extbase use "Tests"
renaming the folder shows up the tests in phpunit. It's a bug in phpunit
and should reported in forge/phpunit

> Thanks for answering all my stupid questions ;)

there are no stupid questions, your questions help us and others to fix
issues or to see where are problems for devs using extbase, please continue!

vg Steffen