[TYPO3-mvc] findByUid causes an enableFields() issue

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Tue Jun 23 20:45:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

The original problem is the missing model-classes for all system-tables
(e.g. fe_users, fe_groups, ...)
There should be a set of these predefined models shiping with the extbase in
my opinion. These Models should bei extendable in a user extension.

A quick way to fix this issue would be some validation (e.g. checking if
childClassName is defined in TCA) of the tca before resolving the relations
to these system-tables (which happens not (yet) by laisy loading).

Benno

news:mailman.1.1245079990.12653.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.netfielders.de...