[TYPO3-mvc] findByUid causes an enableFields() issue

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Tue Jun 16 10:31:40 CEST 2009

Hi all,

sorry for replying so late (and beeing nearly invisible the last two
weekks). I'm quite under heavy work load these days.

Currently I'm working on a rewrite of the persistence layer to get it
done before 4.3beta1. There is no visible progress because it has to
work as a whole before I can commit it to the repository.

My plan is to make a commit today or tomorrow. By now there are several
known issues remaining. But we are starting from a much cleaner
foundation of the persistence layer.

Regards
Jochen

On 2009-06-16 10:04:47 +0200, Sebastian Gebhard

--
"Every nit picked is a bug fixed"