[TYPO3-mvc] findByUid causes an enableFields() issue

Sebastian Gebhard s.gebhard at markenmotiv.de
Tue Jun 16 10:04:47 CEST 2009

Susanne Moog schrieb:
> Sebastian Gebhard schrieb:
>> When i got it right, this issue occurs when a domain model object has
>> loalization fields (sys_language_uid,l10n_parent,l10n_diffsource).
>
> If I understood it right, it happens when a table has no model
> definition ... or something like that. Happens for all the system tables
> (fe_user, sys_language ...).
>
> HTH,
>
> Susanne
Now there are no more relationships to other tables, because i deleted
all localization fields.

What do you mean exactly with model definition? Maybe I missed something.

Inside Classes/Domain/Model there are my Models (Car.php etc.)
The tables are named tx_autoadmin_domain_model_car etc

Do I have to activate/assign the models somehow or will these Classes be
discovered automatically by naming conventions?