[TYPO3-mvc] Thoughts regarding Extbase-Backend-Module

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Thu Jun 18 18:23:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

regardless of using a conf.php file and/or a register-method I would not try to add an additional
configuration for extbase into some core-files.

Regarding the discussion on the core-list about the addition of the registerExtbasePlugin()-method
it is not wanted to have something new hardcoded in the core, which is extension-related.

So I would, once again ;-) , bring up the thoughts, about modifying the core to allow a
"registration" of different dispatch/configuration possibilities:
- core would register _DISPATCH with mod.php and script with conf.php

Extbase would be able to register _EXTBASE with extbase-dispatcher and perhaps a Registry-Object
with all the needed module-configurations.

Joerg