[TYPO3-mvc] Discussion: findAll() and findByUid() should not respect storage pid

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Wed Aug 26 20:26:52 CEST 2009

A definite +1 for FALSE as default (or at least some way to set it to FALSE
without explicitly creating a query)

As i pointed out in this list about a month ago it is realy confusing to
every developer who will start with developing for TYPO3.
I can predict that this behaviour would couse a lot of traffic in the
usergoup in the feature :-)

At least there has to be a way to switch this "pid IN ()" - stuff off maybe
in typoscipt so one can use the repository-functions.

regards, Benno

news:mailman.1.1251294411.15395.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.netfielders.de...