[TYPO3-mvc] Discussion: findAll() and findByUid() should not respect storage pid

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Aug 26 21:29:57 CEST 2009

Hi all.

Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Maybe FALSE should be the default!?

I think we have to distinguish carefully.

1. We want to findAll() or findByFoo(): If there is a storage page (or
several storage pages) defined by cObj, FlexForm, or TS this has to be
respected. If not: default must be the root page of the site (as we
could have different sites handled by one TYPO3 installation).

2. We want to findByUid(): In this case we are pretty sure about what to
find. FALSE could be the default.

3. We want to fetch related Objects of the Aggregate: see 2.

In any case, we could provide a fast switch. Any suggestions?

Regards
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed