[TYPO3-mvc] access to ChildNodes arguments

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat Aug 1 10:42:39 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

> I use it to switch between different views, selected in a flexform. I
> know, the controller should switch the views, but the views share some
> code, and I'd prefer to change it in one file rather than 4. It looks
> like that:
Soon, you can use layouts and partials, which will be backported really
soon :-) We've fixed Fluid in FLOW3 recently in this respect.

I feel this would be the better way to do what you want :-)

> But it might also come in handy when iterating over objects, e.g.:
I still have mixed feelings about this; Here, I'd rather see if a custom
ViewHelper makes more sense.
@Bastian: What do you think about this case?

Greets,
Sebastian