[TYPO3-shop] Does it make sense tu start implementing Commerce in a project with a deadline getting closer?

Amiran Chyb amiran.chyb at stopspam.gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 04:04:25 CEST 2006

> Using the quickinstall document, I was able to get commerce running in
> about an hour (e.g. order a product). From there, you'll need to do a
> lot of work on the default templates. You may also need to do some
> programming for the payment gateway of your choice. There are still
> issues, but based on SVN commits, development is active.
>
>> As far as I know, only implementing the navigation makes a few problems
>> for the new people.
>
> Funny--that's what I've been working on today.

Thanks, guys. In about 2 hours after my original posting I was equally
confident about commerce potential as you are (quickinstall did his job).
So, at the moment having started doing research on navigation I've found
out on a bugtracker that expAll doesn't work for a products menu - did you
have any experience with it? No dynamic menu without that. (I'll try in a
sec)

greets
Amiran