[TYPO3-shop] Does it make sense tu start implementing Commerce in a project with a deadline getting closer?

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Wed Oct 25 17:11:20 CEST 2006

Volker Graubaum wrote:

> try the small textfile called "quickinstall"
> this should help to start.

Using the quickinstall document, I was able to get commerce running in
about an hour (e.g. order a product). From there, you'll need to do a
lot of work on the default templates. You may also need to do some
programming for the payment gateway of your choice. There are still
issues, but based on SVN commits, development is active.

> As far as I know, only implementing the navigation makes a few problems
> for the new people.

Funny--that's what I've been working on today.

Take care,
Paul