[TYPO3-shop] No products is showen

Johnny Holm Jorsal Johnny at holm-jorsal.dk
Tue Oct 24 00:05:33 CEST 2006

Hey
I am trying to set up tt_products up for the first time.
I have installed table, fh_library, tt_products in thes rank.
Tryed to fellow the doc_shop tutorial, but on page 2 they wrote:
Find the file typo3/ext/tt_products/pi/products_template.tmpl and copy this into fileadmin/tmpl_files/products_eur.tmpl
How can products_template.tmpl become to products_eur.tmpl Should that not be:
Find the file typo3conf/ext/tt_products/template/products_template.tmpl and copy this into fileadmin/tmpl_files/products_template.tmpl ?
If I thuse products_template.tmpl, is thes the only file I has to move.?
On the page where i want the shop I has setup a new template and in the constants field I wrote:
plugin.tt_products.file.templateFile = fileadmin/tmpl_files/products_template.tmpl
And set Include static to shop system old style. went to page mode and createt a page content Type: Insert plugin and Plugins : Products.
After that i has createt a sysfolder and get back to the shop page where i has to set startingpoint  sysfolder and a CODE to LIST but that is not a option, instead I  can thoose Product : List in the Plugin Options: is that okay ? even when I can't see the value on web > page > shop site, contents value CODE is empty.
Then I create 2 katagories and some products of each and if I goes in list mode for the sysfolder I get both katagories and products displayed, but if I choose view webpage on the shop site nothing is displayed, hov can that be, what did I miss or did wrong?

Best regards
Johnny Jorsal