[TYPO3-ttnews] realurl, news selection of 2 categories

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Jun 18 17:18:08 CEST 2014

Am 18.06.14 16:39, schrieb Muriel le Pair:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to link to a news list and display all results that are
> assigned to 2 categories. So for instance I want to display all records
> that are assigned to both the category "news" and "something else".
>
> The first thing I tried was to add the plug-in to a page.
> Set categoryConjunction = and, select the first category ("news").
> If I then link to the page, the news extension seems to forget all
> original settings. So it displays all records with the category
> "something else", instead of all records with  the category "news" and
> "something else".
>
> So tried to set 2 categories in the link:
> index.php?id=615&tx_news_pi1[overwriteDemand][categories]=24,31&cHash=a798f5b45ef3ae58dc3b67f6c15b3765
>

> This works fine if realurl is disabled, but will result in an 404 error
> with realurl enabled.

this might depend on your realurl configuration.
propably the configuration will include a mapping for one category as
url-parameter to one path segment.

now you have two categories in the parameter - which can not be resolved
automaticaly (or you need a much more complex logic).
you might hardcode your category pairs if there are just a few.
But your example has an ID 31, that would be a very big matrix.

maybe a little bit PHP with two cascaded loops in the php-version of
realurl_conf.php ?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html