[TYPO3-ttnews] realurl, news selection of 2 categories

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Thu Jun 19 09:45:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

bernd wilke schreef op 18-06-14 17:18:
> this might depend on your realurl configuration.
> propably the configuration will include a mapping for one category as
> url-parameter to one path segment.

Yes your right. I do understand why realurl is not able to get the right
id, but I havend got a clue of what to change to make it work.

Current configuration:
'category' => array(
	array(
          	'GETvar' => 'tx_news_pi1[overwriteDemand][categories]',
                  lookUpTable' => array(
                  	'table' => 'tx_news_domain_model_category',
                          'id_field' => 'uid',
                          'alias_field' => 'title',
                          'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
                          'useUniqueCache' => 1,
                          'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
                          'strtolower' => 1,
                          'spaceCharacter' => '-'
                  )
         )
)

> now you have two categories in the parameter - which can not be resolved
> automaticaly (or you need a much more complex logic).
> you might hardcode your category pairs if there are just a few.
> But your example has an ID 31, that would be a very big matrix.

Yeah hardcoding isn't an option.
To make it even more complex: sometimes there are 2 categories,
sometimes just 1 (on other pages).

So if only I would be able to add a static id to the
tx_news_pi1[overwriteDemand][categories] before the query is performed
that would do the trick.

Something like: tx_news_pi1.settings.overWriteDemand.categories = 31, +
(parameter send in get string).

Is this possible?

--
kind regards,