[TYPO3-ttnews] realurl, news selection of 2 categories

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Wed Jun 18 16:39:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would like to link to a news list and display all results that are
assigned to 2 categories. So for instance I want to display all records
that are assigned to both the category "news" and "something else".

The first thing I tried was to add the plug-in to a page.
Set categoryConjunction = and, select the first category ("news").
If I then link to the page, the news extension seems to forget all
original settings. So it displays all records with the category
"something else", instead of all records with  the category "news" and
"something else".

So tried to set 2 categories in the link:
index.php?id=615&tx_news_pi1[overwriteDemand][categories]=24,31&cHash=a798f5b45ef3ae58dc3b67f6c15b3765

This works fine if realurl is disabled, but will result in an 404 error
with realurl enabled.

How can I get this to work?

--
kind regards,