[TYPO3-ttnews] Remigration to tt_news

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Wed Jul 30 17:46:12 CEST 2014

Just for a short follow-up.

I made now Categories with the name of every language. I select the
language name as category including subcategories and it works in the
frontend, only the language is the highest category now. I can hide that
with css and make the formatting so no problem now.

I did quite some effort to copy the settings from the news list to the
category list, but for a non programmer working through fluid a near
impossible task.

Thanks
Herbert