[TYPO3-ttnews] news: Exception while property mapping at property path "":Object with identity "2241" not found.

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Mon Jul 21 10:22:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have to content elements on one page that both display a list.
The one works, the other gives an error I have never seen before:

Oops, an error occurred!

Exception while property mapping at property path "":Object with
identity "2241" not found.

TYPO3 version 6.1
News 2.3.0

I have removed all cache, also tried to delete the content element and
create an other one. But no matter what I try it results in the same error.

Has anybody an idea how to fix this?

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair