[TYPO3-ttnews] Remigration to tt_news

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Mon Jul 14 15:55:06 CEST 2014

As far as I understand this, the settings are also called in the
CategoryController. But the startingpoint is not used for the
categories. I defined the General Record Page in the page config and it
works perfectly for the list view, but not for the category view.

	public function listAction(array $overwriteDemand = NULL) {
		$demand = $this->createDemandObjectFromSettings($this->settings);

		if ($this->settings['disableOverrideDemand'] != 1 && $overwriteDemand
!== NULL) {
			$demand = $this->overwriteDemandObject($demand, $overwriteDemand);
		}

		$idList = explode(',', $this->settings['categories']);
		$this->view->assignMultiple(array(
			'categories' => $this->categoryRepository->findTree($idList),
			'overwriteDemand' => $overwriteDemand,
			'demand' => $demand,
		));
	}

And for me some hundreds of lines of codes might be involved. Parts of
them are in the CategoryRepository, NewsContoller and
CategoryController. It is quite difficult to find the right places.
After working through some tutorials I still have problems identifying
the whole logic of extbase.

Herbert