[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news and news access list

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Feb 28 09:02:53 CET 2014

Am 27.02.14 16:28, schrieb Paolo Bragagni:
>> I think you should use subfolder with BE-group-individual access.
>> for all FE-Plugins you should use the common parent folder as starting
>> point with recursive access (this might be configured global with
>> typoscript)
>>

> Thanks for the answer. I hope that there was a better solution, because
> I have alse some superuser that can edit news in all categories and some
> user that can edit more that une category.

this could be handled with BE-usergroups. for each category a group and
an editor belongs to those groups he should be able to edit. You may use
the hierarchy (subgroups) to assign less groups to access a subhierarchy.

> superusers has to choose the right folder and then the right category
> ecc ecc is not so elegant...
> and till now I have more that 50 categories with some subcategory..

maybe this can be enabled implizit by setting of the category with page
TSconfig?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html