[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news and news access list

Paolo Bragagni Paolo.bragagni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:28:37 CET 2014

> I think you should use subfolder with BE-group-individual access.
> for all FE-Plugins you should use the common parent folder as starting
> point with recursive access (this might be configured global with
> typoscript)

Thanks for the answer. I hope that there was a better solution, because I have alse some superuser that can edit news in all categories and some user that can edit more that une category.

superusers has to choose the right folder and then the right category ecc ecc is not so elegant...
and till now I have more that 50 categories with some subcategory..