[TYPO3-ttnews] restore tt_news items after update

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Nov 26 20:05:29 CET 2013

Hi,

Any help on this? I did have a look in the backup.sql file. But I can't figure out what part(s) I need to copy for inserting the old article into the new database so they will be available there. The strange thin is that all the categories are still available in the new/ updated site. So why not the old articles?

What's the way to solve this?

Wiechert

 Op 26 nov. 2013, om 09:13 heeft HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] <info at hocom-advies.nl> het volgende geschreven: