[TYPO3-ttnews] restore tt_news items after update

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Nov 26 09:13:50 CET 2013

Hi,

Due to a server update I had to update a typo3 system from 4.5. tot 4.7.15. That produced some errors. To get it going I had tot remove amongst others tt_news extension form the BE. On a duplicate site I tried to update tt_news latest version from the extension manager, hoping to keep the many news items! Now it appears there are no news items left in the news_storage_folder.
So how to proceed to get the news Items back or if that's possible import them again form the backup.sql file I have form the old, updated site without the new tt_news extension installed?

Would be great if I manage to keep or get the news items back again. Thanks. Looking forward to your advises on this.

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel