[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news support / TYPO 6.x / news extension

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Mon Jul 22 06:55:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

> LATEST-DETAIL on main news-language page WITH older news items visible
> on same page AND Latest not showing in the list view – see the attached
> png file as well as my implementation on:

this is basically just a little bit typoscript to fulfill this task.

> 2.
> NEXT-PREVIOUS browsers in detail view with names of articles in it.

read http://forge.typo3.org/issues/47328 why this is not possible *in
general*. I have done something like that for a customer already as the
feature set was far smaller than all possible variants.

> 3. Comments

comments you can use disqus or FB or the comments extension.

Georg