[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news does not display at all (except on one page)

wowbagger wowbagger at arcor.de
Sun Feb 10 16:29:37 CET 2013

Further details:

each record of the db-table tt_news_cache looks either like this:

id          = 31
identifier  = 98bc8225fa036ee001d7b27fa3dc5e
content     = s:6:"a:0:{}";
crdate      = 1360508390
lifetime    = 86400
tags        =

or like this:

id          = 42
identifier  = c2fe855db2c2787be97b52188be46b
content     = a:0:{}
crdate      = 1360508390
lifetime    = 86400
tags        = getCategories

only the id and the identifier differ. The content is always the same!!!
Also there are much less records than I would expect (just generated at
the first load after the caches are cleared). Changing the cache
lifetime in the extension manager to 1 doesn't seem to work. As if one
day (86400) is the minimum value.

"plugin.tt_news.allowCaching = 0" or even "config.no_cache = 1" does not
keep tt_news from writing those entries.

Somehow it seems as though none of my cache-related settings take any
effect. I hope that this information will help.

Best regards