[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news does not display at all (except on one page)

wowbagger wowbagger at arcor.de
Tue Feb 12 02:31:52 CET 2013

I didn't include the extension static "News settings (tt_news)" and
that's it.

In my defence: When I set up the new design, I've decided to use a
global ts-setup and make only some adjustments where needed (to make it
more serviceable), so I've deleted all the sys_template records but the
root-template. Since almost half of the content is based on tt_news, it
didn't came to my mind, that the includes could be anywhere else...
silly me!

bye