[TYPO3-ttnews] news vs t3blog

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Nov 13 16:13:16 CET 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:52:39 +0100
Georg Ringer <typo3 at ringerge.org> wrote:

> can you list those "blog features" as you could different things than
> others.

Nothing special: categories, tags (tagcloud), comments (built-in &
Disqus), date archive, thumbnails (in posts list), pingback/trackback,
recent comments, (some) antispam method (e.g. akismet)...

> my main goal is to have a good/awesome news extension and not a
> kind-of swiss-army knife which can be used to get everythings.

That's OK.

> On the other hand I fully understand that a blog is not so much
> different from a news exension.

It's true.

> Having those missing features in a separate extension or inside news
> is not the main issue, it is just the person missing doing it.

I see...I'm too new to be able to help much. :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.