[TYPO3-ttnews] news vs t3blog

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Wed Nov 14 06:02:10 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 13.11.2012 16:13, schrieb Gour:
> On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:52:39 +0100
> Georg Ringer <typo3 at ringerge.org> wrote:

> Nothing special: categories, tags (tagcloud), comments (built-in &
> Disqus), date archive, thumbnails (in posts list), pingback/trackback,
> recent comments, (some) antispam method (e.g. akismet)...

categories: done
tags: done but there is currently no listing of tags
comments: disqus done, or use comments, won't be part of news
archive: done
thumbnails: done
pingback/trackback: missing

>> Having those missing features in a separate extension or inside news
>> is not the main issue, it is just the person missing doing it.
>
> I see...I'm too new to be able to help much. :-(

as always: there is more to do than coding. you could also make some
noise and collect people interested in those features.

georg