[TYPO3-ttnews] news vs t3blog

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Nov 13 10:52:39 CET 2012

Hi Gour,

Am 13.11.2012 10:45, schrieb Gour:
> I do not plan to have blog-only sites, but only to have 'blog' feature
> on the sites and therefore do not want to think about using WP/Blogger
> etc., but looking for complete T3 solution.

can you list those "blog features" as you could different things than
others.

> So, I wonder what is the plan of 'news' extension in regard to provide
> similar feature set suitable for blogging within TPYO3 by possibly
> integrating well with other extension filling the gap in comparison
> with t3blog's features?

my main goal is to have a good/awesome news extension and not a kind-of
swiss-army knife which can be used to get everythings. On the other hand
I fully understand that a blog is not so much different from a news
exension.

Having those missing features in a separate extension or inside news is
not the main issue, it is just the person missing doing it.

Georg