[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with a list in the detail page

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Dec 5 16:36:13 CET 2012

On 05/12/12 16:09, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 5-12-2012 15:29, Stefano Cecere wrote:
>> even if inserted by TS the news plug & controller responds to the
>> &tx_news_pi1[action]=detail in the url
>>
>> i guess my only possibility is to write a new controller just for this
>> list
>>
>> and i guess the topic is larger.. it involves the Extbase dispatcher..
>> right?
>
> It is possible to declare a namespace for each instance of an Extbase
> plugin. You can use it for all extbase extensions in TypoScript. If it
> should be possible to use this in the plugins you configure in the Page
> module then the extension must provide a field for this in the flexform.

Hi Jigal
you are talking about
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Configurable_Plugin_Namespaces
right?

i did try adding a

   view.pluginNamespace = dummy

to my TS inserted news plugin.. but didn't work!

lib.field_newslist = USER
lib.field_newslist {
   userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
   extensionName = News
   pluginName = Pi1
   controller = News
   action = list

   settings =< plugin.tx_ucimu.settings
   persistence =< plugin.tx_ucimu.persistence
   view =< plugin.tx_ucimu.view
   view.pluginNamespace = dummy
}

anyway i solved in another way (see my other reply)

thank you!!

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com