[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with a list in the detail page

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 16:09:05 CET 2012

Hi,

On 5-12-2012 15:29, Stefano Cecere wrote:
> even if inserted by TS the news plug & controller responds to the
> &tx_news_pi1[action]=detail in the url
>
> i guess my only possibility is to write a new controller just for this list
>
> and i guess the topic is larger.. it involves the Extbase dispatcher..
> right?

It is possible to declare a namespace for each instance of an Extbase
plugin. You can use it for all extbase extensions in TypoScript. If it
should be possible to use this in the plugins you configure in the Page
module then the extension must provide a field for this in the flexform.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!