[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with a list in the detail page

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu Dec 6 00:43:48 CET 2012

Hi,

I hope I don't disturb the discussion with yourself ;)

Am 05.12.2012 15:09, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
> it seems that the two news plugs share the same get params
> and the &tx_news_pi1[action]=detail is too strong (the "Disable override
> demand" in the list plugin doesn't work on it)

Are you adding both plugins with the page module? If yes, also go to the
EM and set the "list action shown" to "Both views are shown" and define
the list plugin with "List only".

If using plain TS, it is a bug of extbase or your TS I don't know.

> i already played with every combination of "disable override param" and
> the "List actions shown in Flexforms" config

the disable override thing is just for all other settings

Georg