[TYPO3-ttnews] Switch to news2

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 18 17:57:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 18-9-2011 15:34, Jordan van Bergen wrote:
> Do you mean we can import tt_news records into the new news extension?
> If so could you please explain a bit more as I will start using the
> new news extension immediately and give perhaps also some positive
> feedback again ;-) As soon as I can import tt_news to news I might
> stick to TYPO3 after all.

In the Extension Manager in the 'news' extension configuration you can
activate the Import module in the menu (very clever, because after
you've imported the records you don't need the module and you can
deactivate it to clean up the menu!).
With this module you can import the categories and the news items with a
click on a button.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.