[TYPO3-ttnews] Switch to news2

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 15:34:21 CEST 2011

Hi Kay,

>Wrong so far.
>You need to configure tt_news fe plugins new - the raw data (texts,
>images, ...) are importable ;)

Do you mean we can import tt_news records into the new news extension?
If so could you please explain a bit more as I will start using the
new news extension immediately and give perhaps also some positive
feedback again ;-) As soon as I can import tt_news to news I might
stick to TYPO3 after all.

Best Regards
Jordan