[TYPO3-ttnews] Switch to news2

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:03:37 CEST 2011

Hoi Jigal,

This sounds really great. I will try this on my local system. So maybe
I am becoming a fan of the new news extension after all. Still I need
the newscalendar extension functionality as well but let's start with
the import of tt_news record into news and see if it works out of the
box ;-)

Thanks for the answer.

Best Regards
Jordan