[TYPO3-ttnews] Switch to news

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 18 00:10:14 CEST 2011

Hi Ben,

On 17-9-2011 22:59, ben van 't ende wrote:
> to build this into the Extension Repository. That is the easy part, but after
> that the extensions need to be maintained and checked by a group and at the
> moment we simply do not have the manpower for that.

Oh no! Not the "lame and boring" argument again ;-) SCNR

> Everyone involved in this whole thread is able
> to contribute to the community.
[...]
> The new website will be a lot clearer in
> indicating where and how one can contribute.
[...]
> In this thread I see a lot of demands, but those demands cannot be achieved
> without your participation.

It's good to make it easier to see what can be done and to make it
easier to contribute.
The only problem is that someone must actually contribute instead of
complaining / demanding / shouting.

Sadly the arguments we have to tell the "complainers" are very true.

You do what you can to manage this community, but the members 'must'
participate. That's perhaps the hardest part...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.