[TYPO3-ttnews] News2: How to preview an article while editing / Usage of previewHiddenRecords

Felix Nagel lists at felixnagel.com
Tue Nov 15 15:03:42 CET 2011

Am 14.11.2011 18:47, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> I hope you are using news and not news2 anymore?!
EXT:news so it should be the latest version :-)
Im using EXT:news so it should be the latest and greatest version :-)

> Did you check the manual
Naa, I missed that one. Sorry!

I did try to add the pageTS snippet but without success. Flexform config
of previewHiddenRecords does work, TS only not.

But even when using a new page (for hidden preview only) with a detail
view mode plugin and checked flexform previewHiddenRecords I mot quite
sure how an editor should be able to access the hidden article without
changing the URL parameter.

Thanks for your fast response Georg!

--
Regards