[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 & fluid: Uncaught exeption

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Fri Mar 18 16:18:41 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 18.03.2011 13:22, schrieb Dominik:
> #1242292003: could not determine type of argument "condition" of the
> render-method in ViewHelper "Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_IfViewHelper". Either
> the methods docComment is invalid or some PHP optimizer strips off comments.

are you sure that the comments are not stripped. You can check that
either in reports module or install tool.

> Tx_Fluid_Core_Parser_Exception thrown in file
> X:\TYPO3_4.3.0\htdocs\Quickstart\typo3\sysext\fluid\Classes\Core\ViewHelper\AbstractViewHelper.php
> in line 321.
>
> Does anybody have the same experiences?

Would be helpful to have more information like: Where does it happen
(Backend, Frontend, ...) and What did you do?

> (by the way: shouldn't there be an extra sub-mailinglist
> "typo3.projects.news2"?)

as long as there are not that many threads, I guess it makes sense to
use this list

Georg