[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 & fluid: Uncaught exeption

Dominik Lindner d-nik at erfassungsschutz.net
Mon Mar 21 11:49:49 CET 2011

Hi again,

thanks, You are right, I was testing with Winstaller package. With
debian linux and official 4.5.2 it "works".

But now  I got this one:

No suitable request handler found. | Tx_Extbase_MVC_Exception thrown in
file
htdocs/typo3_src-4.5.2/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/MVC/RequestHandlerResolver.php
in line 97

greetings,

Dominik