[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 & fluid: Uncaught exeption

Dominik d-nik at erfassungsschutz.net
Fri Mar 18 13:22:06 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

i would like to test news2 extension on t3 4.5.2. I got revision 45240,
but I allways get this Uncaught TYPO3 Exception:

#1242292003: could not determine type of argument "condition" of the
render-method in ViewHelper "Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_IfViewHelper". Either
the methods docComment is invalid or some PHP optimizer strips off comments.

Tx_Fluid_Core_Parser_Exception thrown in file
X:\TYPO3_4.3.0\htdocs\Quickstart\typo3\sysext\fluid\Classes\Core\ViewHelper\AbstractViewHelper.php
in line 321.

Does anybody have the same experiences?

Thanks in advance,

d-nik

(by the way: shouldn't there be an extra sub-mailinglist
"typo3.projects.news2"?)