[TYPO3-ttnews] Thoughts about news2

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Fri Jan 7 00:25:50 CET 2011

Robert Wildling wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> thanks, Thomas, for your input! I share the same opinion in most if you
> ideas.
> I would like to bring in my 2 cents, too:
> [...]
> I hope you don't feel pushed, Georg. :-)

AFAIK you will get your most wanted features with Fluit for free ;)

The matter with extending an extbase extension ... I don't know ... anyway
it should be fairly easy to add a few field, viewhelpers, etc. for a custom
project - and there should be very few updates, as most logic is in
extension base - so once the extension is in a decent state, there shouldn't
be many updates required, thus it should be no problem to alter it :|

Anyway ... being able to use Fluit with all the viewhelpers will hopefully
be a way to do a lot without actually coding :)

Looking forward to this extension. I will play around with trunk somewhat
next week (once I find some spare time). I will use it for my own homepage
soon, so I guess I can give some feedback soon (2 weeks or so).

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe