[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 vs tt_news -> TYPO3 CORE?

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:11:12 CEST 2011

Well, just to throw in my 2 cents: I need news way more often than the
workspace feature or the versioning system for example. Also looking at
other CMSs like Contao or Wordpress or Drupal, one has to admit: the news
feature is always integrated and one might really wonder, why it isn't in
TYPO3...

But the discussion is old and even though developers offer a discussion with
the community I rarely see any "insightful" reactions on behalf of the
developers when there are statements from the community.

Sorry the critique, but that is a very big disadvantage for TYPO3, and it is
so since a long time...