[TYPO3-ttnews] BUG or intended: showing newsitem with certain categories in LIST mode not working as it should?

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 08:01:28 CET 2010

I succeeded fixing it by doing the following:

Template SETUP:

plugin.tt_news {
  useSubCategories = 0
  displaySubCategories = 1
  categoryMode = 2
  reverseAMenu = 1
}

And on the pages with a  LIST setup:

What to display: Standard list view (LIST)
Category mode: Show items with selected categories (AND)
Use subcategories: defined by typoscript

And for example the following categories:

- Website c
--- Sport | Voetbal | Engeland

Now everything is working on the website as with v2.5.2

I'm glad this is working again with v3.0.x.

Regards,
Jordan