[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news and kb_tv_cont_slide

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Sun Mar 28 22:51:31 CEST 2010

LS

I have a problem with newest versionf of tt_news in combination with kb_tv_cont_slide.

I have contentelement in root of site. All works fine with older versions of tt_news.

As soon as I upgrade to latest version. The kb_tv_cont_slide only works in last branch where page with newscontentelement is opened. Not in other branches.
After clearing cache and opening page in other branche. That branche works fine.

Do we have a bug here?  Please help me further on this.

Regards, Eef
Aristo WebDesign
H.E. Weenink MBA
ARISTO WEBDESIGN