[TYPO3-ttnews] Possible feeditadvanced BUG affecting tt_news LIST view

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Mon Mar 29 12:11:31 CEST 2010

FYI This problem only happens when logged into the backend, so doesnt affect
normal operation of the site. On another site the login functionality doesnt
work if you are also logged into the backend and have feeditadvanced
installed.

This isn't that big of an issue, except it will stop us allowing clients to
use the front end editing as it would result in them thinking the site was
broken.

news:mailman.1.1269467432.3520.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.typo3.org...