[TYPO3-ttnews] BUG or intended: showing newsitem with certain categories in LIST mode not working as it should?

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:25:20 CET 2010

I was able to solve this but I had to set the following:

Template SETUP:

plugin.tt_news {
  useSubCategories = 0
  displaySubCategories = 1
  categoryMode = 2
  reverseAMenu = 1
}

And on the webpages with the LIST items

What to display: Standard list view (LIST)
Category mode: Show items with selected categories (AND)
Use subcategories: defined by typoscript

And for example:

- Website c
--- Sport | Voetbal | Engeland

Now it works again as in v2.5.2. I'm happy to find the solution on how
to do it with v3.0.x.

Regards
Jordan